Claudia's High Anxiety BC CD RN GN CGC

Claudia's High Anxiety BC CD RN GN CGC

U-CD Claudia's Never Ever BC CDX RE TD CGC

U-CD Claudia's Never Ever BC CDX RE TD CGC

Monday, June 8, 2009

Dogs and Jewelry


In between dog training I've had time to do more beading. My goal is to post the results of my work along with a description of the products used.

This isn't the greatest picture but it shows some variation from a pattern (Fanfare Earrings) I saw in an issue of the magazine Step By Step Beading. I used Nymo thread size D and next time would use a smaller size. The Delicas and size 8 beads were on hand as were the 4mm Szarovski crystals (color Lt Siam) that I purchased a long time ago at the Bead Fest in Portland, Oregon. It was a fun project even if the heavier thread made it a challenge to go back through some of the beads. I used the Brick Stitch to make this.

No comments: